Jobs & Internships
Applications for this role close on November 8th, 2020
The Board for Student Organization Funding (BSOF) is currently hiring!
BSOF is the primary allocator of a portion of student fees to student organizations across campus. By joining BSOF, you will get to participate directly in campus funding/leading alongside other highly qualified individuals. If you are interested in campus events, gaining valuable business skills, having a say in where your student fee dollars gom or just serving the student body in some way, the Board for Student Organization Funding is the place for you!
- Are currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate degree program here Colorado State University
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the Principles of Community: Inclusion, Integrity, Respect, Service, and Social Justice
- Experience supporting various student communities at Colorado State University is preferred
- Ability to work independently, identify resources, and make independent decisions
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Application must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with “BSOF Application” in the subject line or to the front desk as a physical copy (neatly handwritten or typed and printed). Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document. Once your application is reviewed, you will receive a follow-up email.
ASCSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
*Applicant must be US-based.