Jobs & Internships
Elections Manager 2021
Applications for this role close on November 11, 2020
We are extremely excited to open the application for the Elections Manager!
The Elections Manager will oversee all election-related materials, including the Elections Committee. The Elections Manager will be expected to design and implement a plan to improve outreach to students of all backgrounds to advertise and promote ASCSU elections. Being of such importance, the holder of Elections Manager is unable to hold any other position inside ASCSU.
The Elections Manager is directly accountable via the ASCSU Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. In return, you’ll be working easy hours in a light, open-plan office alongside a team of happy, energetic people.
- Are currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate degree program here Colorado State University
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the Principles of Community: Inclusion, Integrity, Respect, Service, and Social Justice
- Maintain this standing and enrollment throughout their term in office. Applicants should have a 2.25 minimum, but 2.5+ cumulative preferrred
- Experience supporting various student communities at Colorado State University is preferred
- Ability to work independently, identify resources, and make independent decisions
- Experience in a role focused on management and leadership.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
Application must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Elections Manager position” in the subject line or to the front desk as a physical copy (neatly handwritten or typed and printed). Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document. Once your application is reviewed, you will receive a follow-up email.
ASCSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
*Applicant must be US-based.