Every calendar year, we are tasked with the duty of allocating 57 million in student fees. As your Student Government, it’s our responsibility to use each dollar as efficiently as possible, all while making sure the student body is taken care of. We work day in and day out to make sure that your needs as a student are met.
As the highest funded student organization on campus, we push to use your student fees; to not only benefit the university, but to benefit you, the student. ASCSU is SETTING THE STANDARD for spending capital efficiency, working hard to make student life better, and adding to CSU campus as a whole.
A Pacesetter is a student who “sets the pace” by living a well-balanced life of academics, extracurricular activities, and community service while maintaining a healthy lifestyle for themselves. They serve as a leader to their peers and will continue to do so past their collegiate years. If selected as a Pacesetter, recipients will participate in the Homecoming Parade on Friday, October 4, and receive a scholarship. A total of $4,500 will be divided equally amongst selected recipients.
Candidates must meet the following criteria for consideration:
- Be a full time student (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher (will be confirmed by an Administrator).
- Have undergraduate junior or senior year standing (60 credit hours or more).
- Have attended Colorado State University for a minimum of one year.
- Be available Friday, October 4, 2019 for the Homecoming Parade and Saturday, October 5, 2019 for the Homecoming Football Game.
Pacesetter nomination forms and Pacesetter applications must be submitted to ASCSU_vice_president@mail.colostate.edu or turned into the ASCSU office by Wednesday, September 18, 2019 by 5:00 pm.